How Do You Deploy A Virtual Machine
– Log in to the Self-service user interface as an End User.
– In the menu bar, click SELF-SERVICE CATALOG.
– Click Deploy cloud services > Deploy single virtual server. The Deploy single virtual server page opens.
– Select the region where the virtual server must be deployed to.
– Click Next
- Log in to the Self-service user interface as an End User. - In the menu bar, click SELF-SERVICE CATALOG. - Click Deploy cloud services > Deploy single virtual server. The Deploy single virtual server page opens. - Select the region where the virtual server must be deployed to. - Click Next
A cloud workload is a specific application, service, capability or a specific amount of work that can be run on a cloud resource. Virtual machines, databases, containers, Hadoop nodes and applications are all considered cloud workloads
Hotpatching is a new way to install updates on supported Windows Server Azure Edition virtual machines (VMs) that doesn't require a reboot after installation. ... Better protection, as the Hotpatch update packages are scoped to Windows security updates that install faster without rebooting
Hyper-V allows you to backup virtual machines, from the host operating system, without the need to run custom backup software inside the virtual machine. There are several approaches that are available for developers to utilize depending on their needs
Extended support for Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2 ended on January 14, 2020, and extended support for Windows Server 2012 and Windows Server 2012 R2 will be ending on October 10, 2023. ... Migrate existing Windows Server 2008 and 2008 R2 workloads as-is to Azure Virtual Machines (VMs)
Deploy a VM from a template file in the Content Library From Home > Content Libraries, click on the library containing the template of the virtual machine to deploy. Click Templates tab, right-click the template to use and select New VM from This Template option
- Back up VMs at the host level. - Use Resilient Change Tracking. - Never treat Hyper-V checkpoints as backups. - Install Hyper-V Integration Services. - Use application-aware backups