Blog

How Toxic Are Air Fresheners?

Air fresheners are highly irritating to eyes, skin, and throat. Solid air fresheners usually cause death if ingested by pets or people. Most of the ingredients used in air fresheners are highly toxic. Ethyl/isopropyl alcohol can be extremely dangerous if absorbed through the skin, inhaled, or ingested

View Full Details

Related Searches

Related Videos


Warning: foreach() argument must be of type array|object, null given in /srv/users/sherisstoretodoor/apps/sherisstoretodoor/public/wp-content/plugins/threemarketers_articleforge/tmaf_shortcodes.php on line 74

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.