What Are The 7 Miracles Jesus Performed?
– Changing water into wine at Cana in John 2:1-11 – “the first of the signs”
– Healing the royal official’s son in Capernaum in John 4:46-54.
– Healing the paralytic at Bethesda in John 5:1-15.
– Feeding the 5000 in John 6:5-14.
– Jesus walking on water in John 6:16-24.
– Healing the man blind from birth in John 9:1-7
Jesus reprimanded the violence, immediately dropped to his knees and miraculously healed the servant's ear. In verses 51-53, we are told, “But Jesus answered, 'No more of this! ' And he touched the man's ear and healed him.” This healing was the last miracle that Jesus performed before his crucifixion
- Changing water into wine at Cana in John 2:1-11 - "the first of the signs" - Healing the royal official's son in Capernaum in John 4:46-54. - Healing the paralytic at Bethesda in John 5:1-15. - Feeding the 5000 in John 6:5-14. - Jesus walking on water in John 6:16-24. - Healing the man blind from birth in John 9:1-7
Christian legend has it that Longinus was a blind Roman centurion who thrust the spear into Christ's side at the crucifixion. Some of Jesus's blood fell upon his eyes and he was healed. Upon this miracle Longinus believed in Jesus
 So what are the different types? I think it's useful to distinguish five types of miracles: (1) creational miracles, (2) sustaining miracles, (3) providential miracles, (4) predictive miracles, and (5) suspension miracles