What Are The Top Three Major Types Of Fall Hazards In Construction?
– #1: Unprotected roofs, roof edges and leading edges on structural steel. …
– #2: Improper scaffold construction. …
– #3: Dangerous portable ladders
- Building Structures. - Exterior Construction Areas. - Scaffolds. - Stairs. - Ladders. - Guardrails. - Warning Lines. - Personal Fall Arrest Systems
- #1: Unprotected roofs, roof edges and leading edges on structural steel. ... - #2: Improper scaffold construction. ... - #3: Dangerous portable ladders
The “Construction Focus Four: Fall Hazards” lesson is part of the 4-hour block consisting of segments on each of the Focus Four Hazards: Falls, Caught-In or -Between, Struck-By and Electrocution. Because most construction fatalities are caused by fall hazards, falls must be covered for at least one hour and 15 minutes