What Is The Difference Between Rumensin And Bovatec?

Bovatec®, with the scientific name of lasalocid, is most often used for cattle in pasture or forage situations and can also be fed to sheep. Rumensin®, or monensin, is used in feedlots to help prevent acidosis and to control feed intake on high-grain diets while increasing gains in beef cattle

View Full Details

Related Searches

Related Videos

The science of cattle feeding—with Rumensin.

Use of Rumensin in Dairy Diets

Committed to Quality: Why Rumensin® Is Trusted by Generations of Producers | Elanco Animal Health


Clinton Manufacturing Video: Rumensin

Elanco manufacturing facility - Clinton Rumensin video

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *